Tuesday, August 12, 2014

the perils of irritability treatment

I'm super into Tata Harper. Her skin looks like milk and honey and basically like Heidi grew up, stopped eating cheese on toast (because gluten, dairy, hello) and but still maintained her youthful mountain radiance.  THAT is how good it looks.  She makes this stuff on a farm in Vermont or something and you can tell.  If anything shows the efficacy of organic skincare it's her face.

I'm already a big fan of her Resurfacing Mask for glowy skin before a hot date/ crowded night in a bar discussing work with friends, and I recently purchased the Aromatic Irritability Treatment before a long flight.  The good: it smells like a delight, is potent, comes in an adorable roll-on, is probably made of moonbeams, and most importantly-- it works.  It helps chill me out at work when I'm feeling irritable and anxious, and it is particularly nice on long flights with smelly, stale air.  I'm slowly converting my officemates to the wonders of this 100% natural treatment.  The only minor downside is that this stuff is strong and especially if you get a crew wearing it others will most definitely know.  As a person with a healthy amount of selfishness I am totally fine having other people notice the scent but I've started using it sparingly just for my own well-being (and so that the cloud of scent doesn't overwhelm me).  A little goes a long way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment